In lieu of hosting a meeting in Q1 2014, the Mind2Marketplace sponsored the annual MTSU STEM Research conference at the Doubletree Hotel on Feb 6th - 7th.
This conference brings together great minds to engage in conversations about empirical studies in STEM education and their applications to practice in K-20 learning environments. The goals of this conference include to:
- Share current research questions, methodologies, and findings within disciplinary and interdisciplinary STEM contexts
- Facilitate discussions between researchers and educators
- Promote local, state and national STEM education collaborations and partnerships
- Develop improved teaching methods for STEM topics
- Provide networking opportunities across stakeholder communities
The conference will feature keynote addresses from national leaders in STEM education research, poster and oral presentations, informal sessions to promote collaborations, and three catered meals. We encourage submissions across traditional and emerging STEM education research areas and at any educational level. Please follow the abstract submission link below for more information.
For more details on the Tennessee STEM Education Center and conference, please visit: https://www.mtsu.edu/tsec/index.php